Business Presentation Skills Coaching
We help people express their ideas, solutions and strategies (and themselves) in such a way it provide them with an authentic communication advantage and enables them to succeed in getting what they want.
Coaching is to performance what leadership is to an organization © GXL
Successful athletes, entrepreneurs and corporations all have something in common: the ‘desire’ to succeed and win. What Olympic athletes have always known is that if you want to maximize your potential and win, hire a coach.
As human beings are primarily emotional creatures, top-level coaches are experts working with the E. Factor – both self-limiting and self-enhancing beliefs – Helping the fires that burn within to roar. Coaches do not create the flame, but the best can help you fan your flame into a roaring success. Many coaches won’t even accept a client if they fail to find a flame inside. They know the flame is the prerequisite for greatness.
The Presentation Power Coaching process will increase your confidence and help you become a more effective communicator and skillful presenter. Having trained thousands of people, I know that our process has the potential to affect your results and life more positively than you may now imagine.
Your personal success depends on your ability to communicate your thoughts, feelings and ideas with clarity and passion! My purpose is to enhance individuals’ and corporations’ ability to produce the results most important to them. I am dedicated to helping you become the most effective presenter you can be.
A demanding activity at the best of times, “Presenting” is becoming even tougher. Today’s audience has a wealth of experience and knowledge, (which is readily available,) and so will not tolerate the “old” just, tell them approach.
Nothing will speed up your progress as a speaker like private coaching. When you get an uninterrupted, in-depth period to receive specific feedback and encouragement, you make great leaps towards professionalism and excellence as a speaker. A private coaching session will help you:
- Identify or clarify the essence of your message
- Write & tell stories that bring your point home to people
- Train your mind to turn performance anxiety into performance confidence
- Create adlibs, jokes, and saver lines for your specific speaking situation
- Determine your dominant presenting style
- Design audience participation activities to suit your group
- Learn how to build on your strengths
- Improve voice and movement habits while presenting
- Find the right audience ready to hear your message
- Set up or improve your own freelance speaking business
- Create an environment that opens people’s minds to your message
- Research and organize your material
- Appeal to your specific audience style
- Prepare yourself to be the best you can be!
Presenting is a skill that is built over time, coaching provides you with the on-going support to keep monitoring your progress. Your best weapon as a business presenter, speaker is confidence and preparation. There is nothing more powerful than witnessing your own progress to build the confidence you needs to stand in front of a crowd. Watching yourself grow also motivates you to keep going, even when faced with challenges and setbacks.
I can help you deliver your presentation and key message with precise impact to achieve the results that you desire, dramatically improving your business successes.
Geoffrey X Lane